So a month ago I made some strange posts on my page!
Some of you may wonder what the hell possessed me to eat all them damned beans.
Let me explain this with vines... Happy #vensday...
1. So the bean story starts with my drunk ass at Ians Pizza. I made this right after I ate their baked bean pizza...
2. This pizza slice was inspiring!! It was a masterpiece! A messy delicious masterpiece. I was 2 hours into Sunday Funday and life was lit, pizza in hand and mouth.
3. My inner child was especially geeked like "I forgot how awesome baked beans are!"
The next day I made groceries so that I could eat baked beans all week. I bought vegetarian beans and pork cut for stew; I even bought cilantro & cheese. I was ready to enjoy this!
4. For a while I was living it up in baked bean heaven until the gas started fucking with my equilibrium. I was out for the count on bean consumption, even the thought of beans gave me gas (this is about the time in the story when I started hallucinating orbs of gas in my body)
5. I made a video of me laughing at my painful gas, I had to reflect on why baked beans are a side dish.
(these laughs are genuine... I made this vine a month ago while I was still going through)
Moral of the story:
Beans, beans, the musical fruit
The more you eat the more you toot
The more you toot the better you feel--
(to an extent)
So eat your beans in every meal--
(But not as the main dish or you will shit your brains out)
Be sure to like my Facebook page to catch my next #Vensday!
Don't forget my site launches March 28th!